Cannalink

Broad Spectrum Distillate (90% >0.3%)

CBD Distillate is a refined Cannabis extract usually derived from the Hemp flower. Most common CBD Distillates are about 80% in purity while the other 20% of the product is made up of a variety of minor cannabinoids ranging from CBG, CBDV, CBDa, terpenes and plant oils.

Our Broad Spectrum Distillate is a cut above the rest with a 90% Purity, of those cannabinoids present the THC levels are below 0.3% making this Distillate perfect for creating product formulations that fall within European Regulations.

If you are looking into producing CBD E-Liquids, Oral Tinctures or Edibles then our broad spectrum distillate is the ideal candidate as it bring not only purity but quality and peace of mind.

Get in touch if you want to know more about our Broad Spectrum Distillate